Saturday 15 December 2012

ATCAS #3


Welcome to our third challenge at Addicted to CAS!
We are loving your CAS entries and can't wait to see what you do with this week's code word.

Our beautiful host this week is Patrice!!
Now Patrice wants you to create something CAS but 'sweet'. Hmmmmm, what does 'sweet' mean to you?


This week our fantastic sponsor and Guest Designer is

JOANNA MUNSTER FROM INSPIRED BY STAMPING


Here is a little about Joanna -



Hi my name is Joanna Munster, owner/designer/illustrator of Inspired by Stamping. I started crafting 11 years ago when I started capturing my daughter’s special moments with scrapbooking. I quickly fell in love with all things crafty including cross stitch, crocheting, knitting, drawing, jewelry making but my love has always been towards the paper craft industry. It is a place where I can lose myself in creating for hours.

Two years ago, my hubby, myself and our three children moved from the United States to Australia. While waiting for my working visa, I started drawing and paper crafting full time with my blog. One of my dear friends suggested that I make a stamp set with one of my drawings and this is where Inspired by Stamping started. I love every moment of working in this industry from the beautiful women and men that I meet daily, to the amazing designs that I see with an Inspired by Stamping set. October 15th 2012, we celebrate our first year of Inspired by Stamping and it is exciting to say that we are growing and expanding! :)

Joanna is offering this prize to the winner of this challenge -

Inspired by Stamping

$20 GIFT VOUCHER

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO READ OUR RULES HERE SO YOU ARE IN THE RUNNING FOR THIS FABULOUS PRIZE!!


Now, here we go with the CAS inspiration!!!!

Joanna - Guest Designer and Sponsor





Patrice - your host













8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun challenge and fab inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge - thank you for all the wonderful inspiration as well!! Blessings everyone!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great challenge and all of the wonderful inspiration from the very talented DT members! Hope you had a wonderful Holiday!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again - my apologies, I'm kinda new to Blogland and accidentally linked my same card twice... Didn't realize I needed to link to the POST and not the blogsite. I'll do better next time LOL!!

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog and challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great code word, Patrice! I'm so glad I was able to squeak in my entry! The Design Team outdid themselves this time with all their awesome inspirational cards!! Happy New Year everybody!! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you managed to get your entry in Darnell! Happy New Year!

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.