Saturday 16 April 2016

Challenge #86 - Rain

Hello, happy Saturday and welcome to Addicted to CAS.


Thank you for your participation in our inlaid die challenge. We will be back again on Monday with our winners.

This fortnight we have another fun challenge for you that you are going to love. The incredible and talented Ceal is your hostess this time around and here is the code word she chose for you -


Use our code word to inspire you but please remember to keep it CLEAN AND SIMPLE. We aint called Addicted to  CAS for nothing ;)


We have an amazing sponsor for you 


and you could win a $10 voucher to the store!



Our incredible Guest Designer for this challenge is Caroline Paton at



Hello there, my name is Caroline and I am excited to be with you as Guest Designer this week. 
Thank you so much to all the DT girls for having me.
I'm a mum to 2 grown up girls, Maria and Annabel, and have been married
to my soulmate for 30 years.
We live in the beautiful spa town of Harrogate, North Yorkshire - rated as the
happiest place to live in Britain.
I've been making cards and blogging them, for 8 years now. Crikey!!
And I think I am finally starting to find my style ;-)
I love playing along with challenges and I am a bit of a magpie.
I am easily distracted by shiny things, and fairy lights, gitter, and sequins
make me happy :-)
I hope you have fun with this week's 'rain' challenge and good luck xxx


Here is our inspiration for you -

Caroline (Guest Designer)
How clever she is to use those pretty clear sequins as raindrops for her beautiful roses!


Ceal (your hostess)


(using sponsor stamps)

























WOW WOW WOW. This design team NEVER stops impressing me. Please don't forget to pop by and say hi to them.

Over to you now :)


6 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie - you might want to check the closing date for the linky! I think it's a bit early, Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right Deb. Thanks for that. I've fixed the linky. Don't know where my head is lately!! xx

      Delete
  2. BTW - lovely cards from the team! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great dt makes, love the one Caroline made with her sequin raindrops..might have to CASE her ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, All the DT lovely work. Caroline, you blew it out of the park. So fresh, just like right after a spring rain. Perfection. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.