Saturday 18 March 2017

Challenge #107 - Seaside

Hello there, CAS Addicts! Welcome back for another fun challenge! Let's get started!

Barb is your Hostess for this challenge, and she has chosen this Code Word:


Our Sponsor is STAMPlorations, and they are offering a $10.00 voucher to the store for the winner!


We are very excited to have Jane as our Guest Designer for this challenge ~


Hello! My name is Jane, aka PurpleJet, and I live in Lincolnshire in the UK. I've been crafting in some form as far back as I can remember, but have really embraced paper crafting and blogging since I retired ten years ago. I find it keeps me learning new things all the time which has to be good for my brain! 

CAS is my preferred style and that's why I was especially thrilled to be picked as CAS Perfectionist here at Addicted to CAS. I'm mega delighted to be guesting for this new challenge.

And, here is Jane's fabulous card:


Barb (Hostess)


Doni


Bobby


Susan


Ellenor


Anja


Ceal


Carolyn


Bhavana


Jaydee



Now we turn it over to you, and we can't wait to see how the Code Word 'Seaside' inspires you!

Don't forget to keep it Clean & Simple!



2 comments:

  1. Love this challenge, great cards you all made! I joined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme and loving the inspiration from the team and Jane...Thank you x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.